- epo GRANIT 2001, 2-component, 1/1 mixing ratio, paste-like adhesive has a setting time of 45 minutes. This adhesive with high bearing power can be used in construction areas. It is also suitable for filling, reinforcement and metal anchoring operations.
It is used for bonding, strengthening, anchoring and planting of prefabricated concrete elements, concrete pipes and tanks, fiberglass elements, concrete flooring and stair plates, concrete columns and all kinds of concrete.
It can be used in bonding, repair and filling processes of materials such as granite, marble, composite stones, natural stones, bricks, ceramics with each other or with metal.
It can also be used for fixing mortar bolts and also for mounting metals (concrete and masonry materials).
It is used for filling and reinforcing cracks in concrete slabs.
- – Superior adhesion, wide usage area
– Maximum bonding strength with most of the structural elements.
– 1:1 simple mixing ratio.
– Does not contain solvent.
– Easy to apply.
– Does not flow from vertical or horizontal surfaces.
– Very high strength and adhesion strength.
– Stronger tensile and compressive strength than concrete.
– Excellent chemical resistance.
– Elastic, insensitive to vibrations and jolts.
– It is suitable for use in reinforcement works in earthquake zones.
- Granite, Granite Ceramic, Sintered Ceramic, Marble, Synthetic Stone, Glass, Steel, Iron Galvanized Metal, MDF
- Epoxy based
- Beige, solid cake
- 500 A+500 B x 12 set
1 kg A+1 kg B x 6 set