- epoGRANIT 2003 is a gel form, transparent, moisture resistant, 2:1 mixing ratio, curing in 45 minutes. It can be used when a sensitive and delicate adhesion surface is needed. (>1mm) It can be used safely in miter nose joints of surfaces such as GRANITE, GRANITE CERAMIC, SINTERED PORCELAIN, GLASS, METAL, and in interior and exterior surface mounting of wide marble or granite panels. It can also be used for fixing mortar bolts and also for mounting metals (concrete and masonry materials). It is used for filling and reinforcing cracks in concrete slabs.
- – It is not affected by 100% UV, does not turn yellow.
– Does not sag on vertical surfaces *Cures at 25°C in 30 minutes.
– 90% of it reaches its final curing within 1 hour.
– 2/1 simple mixing ratios.
– Takes color very easily.
– Does not contain solvent.
– Easy to apply.
– It has high adhesion strength and carrying capacity.
– High chemical resistance
– It can be sanded in 30 minutes at 25°C.
– Invisible join in 45˚ joins.
– Wide marble or granite panels can be used safely in interior and exterior surface mounting.
- Granite, Granite Ceramic, Sintered Ceramic, Marble, Synthetic Stone, Glass, Steel, Iron Galvanized Metal, MDF
- Epoxy based
- Transparent, Gel
- 666 gr A + 333 gr B x 12 Set
1,5 kg A + 0,750 kg B x 6 Set