- MAXISEAL VH72 Deep penetrating Natural stone impregnating sealer, is a solvent based stain protector for natural stones including marble, limestone, sandstone, slate, travertine…. It creates an invisible clear barrier on the applied area. It penetrates in depth and protects against dirt, dust, water, oil, fruit juice, wine, tea, coffee, ink stains. It generates an easy clean effect. It facilitates the daily maintenance and cleaning without detergents. It can be used on floor and facades made of marble, granite, limestone, sandstone, travertine, engineered stones, ceramic, terracotta, brick, concrete and aerated concrete.
- – Hydrophobic (Prevents water penetration).
– Oleophobic (Prevents oil penetration).
– Repels water, oil and liquids on absorbent surfaces.
– Provides easy cleaning.
– Blocks stains.
– Doesn’t change the color of the surface.
– Doesn’t change the breathability of the surface.
– Prevents efflorescence, chalking, salt damage, freeze-thaw damage.
– Prevents algae and moss formation.
– Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
– Allows material to stay clean for many years, prevents it from degradation
– When applied on concrete, it protects iron reinforcement from corrosion.
– UV resistant, and non-yellowing
– Can be used in residential and commercial environments, kitchens, bathrooms, and entertaining areas.
– Offers a superior protective barrier on tender natural stones like lime stones, sandstones and similar stones.
- Solvent based
Indoor & Outdoor
- Ready to use
- Granite Marble Travertine Onyx Limestone Terracotta Concrete Ceramic Terrazzo
- 4-12m2 / Lt
- Natural look
- 1 lt x 12
4 lt x 4